HQIP announces social care masterclass as part of CAI 2012
HQIP is running its first masterclass in social care as part of this year's Clinical Audit and Improvement (CAI) conference in London next month.
The session - Facilitated by HQIP Chief Executive Robin Burgess and Eve Riley Development Officer - will focus on developing a quality framework for social care that incorporates clinical audit and improvement.
The workshop will feature presentations and interactive discussions using case study examples and HQIP practical guidance in order to give attendees the opportunity to discuss the future scope and development of clinical audit within social care.
The masterclass runs from 2-3.30pm, Wednesday 8 February 2012 at the Cavendish Conference Centre, London and is free to attend for CAI delegates, or £125+vat for entry to just this session. A 10% discount is available for credit card bookings.
View the full Social Care Audit Masterclass brochure >>
More on CAI 2012 >>
"With the integration agenda now so real, especially at the local level, social care should move to adapt the techniques HQIP promotes to the social care setting," commented HQIP Chief Executive Robin Burgess. "Not least of all because they effectively measure outcomes, demonstrate good quality care, mark individual professionalism, offer assurance to service users, and help support performance and outcome monitoring."
Further detail on the Social Care Audit Masterclass: delegates will learn about:
- Developing and implementing a quality framework for social care
- Practical guidance to aide understanding of quality improvement cycles
- Approaches in social care to realising the benefits and overcoming the challenges of audit
- How to initiate an audit in social care
- The new NICE standards and guidelines for social care
- The integration agenda and existing MDT working
- The College of Social Work
- The fit with regulation and commissioning
- Future scope and next steps